Flood Brothers data storage service protects a company’s data system blueprints, allowing quick rebuilding in the event of a crash or disaster. Cycled service is provided where data tapes are rotated according to an organization’s schedule.
Our offsite media relocation service includes complete origin to destination management with trained, experienced media relocation experts. Digital Dispatch software and individual item bar- coding are provided to ensure accuracy and accountability. Flood Brothers can also move your tape or other media inventory within an accelerated time-frame if needed.
Backup You Can Count On
- Security — Flood Brothers vaults meet heat/smoke detection and fire suppression best practices criteria. Facilities are strategically located for rapid Disaster Recovery and guarded by key pad entry, motion detectors and CCTV.
- Climate-controlled Preservation — Each vault features an independent HVAC system, computer-monitored to maintain a temperature range between 65° and 68° and relative humidity between 35% and 45%.
- Responsiveness — Clients receive 24/7 accessibility and live customer service, including dependable deliveries/pickups and emergency/special request services. Should a backup server malfunction, data is usually restored within minutes.
- Full Legal Compliance — Flood Brothers adheres to SOC2, ISO 9000:2001, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, FINRA and FRCP regulations.
- Customized Solutions — Our data consultants will work with your IT department to design a program that meets your specific needs.
- Volume Discounts and Low Cost Business Continuity Insurance — Advantages of making Flood Brothers your designated, third party services provider.
- Data Protection Materials — including shipping containers, tapes, cartridges, and other data storage products.