From massive factory operations, warehouses, and laboratories to just a few pieces of delicate instrumentation, industrial relocations can be enormously complex. Carefully managing the relocation of expensive and sensitive equipment while minimizing downtime can be a daunting task. It requires a detailed plan and flawless execution to ensure success, which is why so many companies depend on Flood Brothers as their industrial moving company. Our experience and outstanding track record orchestrating relocations of sensitive and irreplaceable equipment, fixtures, inventory, and technology has made us a trusted partner for companies across a broad range of sizes and industries for decades.
Ability to minimize downtime
Our industrial move management team, comprised of trained and experienced professionals, will work with you from start to finish. We will assist you in developing a comprehensive relocation plan that includes contingencies to ensure the relocation is completed on time and on budget. We will be there every step of the way, from packing and preparing your assets, loading and transport, to placement and fine-tuning. Every step of the process will be designed and completed with precision and care.
Minimizing damage to your property and facilities is just one consideration. The ability to minimize downtime and disruption to your business is also vital. Our team has the experience to incorporate best practices to ensure you and your company are operational as quickly as possible.
Our industrial relocation services include:
- A complete end-to-end relocation plan and timeline
- Professional pack, prep, and unpack services
- White-glove technology disconnect/reconnect and server services
- Specialized equipment to safely and efficiently relocate your assets
- Rigging services for especially large or heavy articles
- Proper handling of chemicals and lab samples
- Meticulous labeling, tracking, and space planning
- Custom crates and packing for high value items
- Climate controlled and generator equipped vehicles