Flood Brothers offers record storage services to help with your company’s utilization of space. The retention of unneeded documents, boxes, and other items can cost your company money and resources. These items take up valuable real estate within your office that could be used for revenue generating activities. If your company is public or highly regulated, it has never been more crucial to manage your business records. If you have records in multiple locations, the challenge is even greater. Flood Brothers record storage services delivers convenient and secure storage for your business records across the industry’s widest footprint.
The Flood Brothers process helps our customers get and stay compliant. We start by evaluating your current program against industry best practices to drive improvements in consistency, accessibility, adoption and accountability. Through this process we can enable you to:
- Comply with laws and regulations stipulating the retention and protection of sensitive information
- Reduce discovery and litigation expenses related to retrieving documents and emails for evidentiary purposes
- Support business initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, regulatory approvals, and collaboration with partners through timely records retrieval
- Reduce the cost of records management through operational efficiencies
Everything you need to administer your records management program can be easily accessed from your desktop. Our online hosted portal by Windfall™, allows you to easily manage and access your records.
Timely, accurate access to information is critical to your success. The Flood Brothers proven workflows combine standard operating procedures with multiple bar code scans to ensure that your records are accurately processed. We also regularly measure these quality-control processes to drive continuous improvement.
Next-day, half-day and emergency retrieval services are available, and we can even scan your records and send them back in electronic format. When you need some or all of your records back, retrieval requests can be quickly and easily made online.
Setting the standard for reliable and secure offsite storage since 1996, Flood Brothers can be counted on for world-class security. Your information is protected in accordance with the Flood Brothers Principles of Global Facility Protection, which include:
- Intrusion detection and alarm systems
- Physical access controls
- Fire detection and suppression systems
- 24/7 central monitoring of protection systems